Linen embroidery of Rainbath Visual’s emblem for Chelsea Wolfe
@ovate in the poppy fields
1. I became an artist because: it’s intrinsic and instinctual for me to do this.
2. I still remember, the first magazine that made an impression on me as a kid: probably i-D.. I did always love i-D magazine and still do.
3. My high school years involved a lot of: torment, wonder and baptisms.
4. Now I get to work with: talented musicians who lovingly put up with my non-linear way of writing and performing music.
5. I have a crush on: Werner Herzog and Charlotte Gainsbourg. Mostly I am in love with their speaking voices.
6. I now live in: a big, old, living, breathing house with one cat, 7 rooms and good friends. This house holds many spirits and gives us a protective and magical place to create.
7. People think this of me: I don’t know, hopefully better things than I think of myself.8.We are almost done here. I love: my new album that I’m about to record
9. If you could leave us with one thought, what would it be? A flower blooms just before it dies.
how simple she seems.